Monday, April 30, 2018

Indiana Was The Better Team

I already have come to terms that I may receive backlash from this post but hold tight.

This has by far been the worst team I have seen LeBron James on since he first went to the NBA Finals in 2007. Kevin Love is a no show, Tristan Thompson rarely gets rebounds, and the rest of the supporting cast is either way too slow or lacks playoff experience. Indiana wanted it more than the Cavaliers team since Game 1. Victor Oladipo and others finally put Indiana back on the map with their series against Cleveland. If LeBron wasn't as great as he is, we would be sitting here congratulating the Pacers. The Pacers did not lose to the Cavs, they lost to LeBron James who is going to have to carry the rest the team the rest of the way if they even want a shot at the Finals.


1 comment:

  1. Great points here! LeBron is a one man show this season without Kyrie

    ReplyDelete

What the Lakers Should Do

The Los Angeles Lakers have the opportunity to sign two superstars during the offseason but I don’t know if that’s in their best interest. T...