Thursday, May 3, 2018
Must Win Game For Penguins
The Pittsburgh Penguins host the Washington Capitals tonight in what I feel is a must win game if the Pens want to win yet another championship. Personally, in my own NHL Playoff Bracket, I have the Washington Capitals winning this series. To me I feel like the Caps have had enough being the little brother who always loses to the older brother. Nonetheless, I would still like to see a great series between the two teams and in order for that to happen the Pens have to win. In order to secure a win would be for the defense to step up a little more than it has of late. The Pens also have to stop giving the puck away so easily causing odd man breakaways that eventually lead to goals. Tonight will be a make or break game for this series if the defending champs want any chance at advancing to another round in this years playoffs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What the Lakers Should Do
The Los Angeles Lakers have the opportunity to sign two superstars during the offseason but I don’t know if that’s in their best interest. T...
-
With the game being tied up, 58-58, the Notre Dame Fighting Irish called upon Arike Ogunbowale for the second time in three days. Just two ...
-
Hello, and welcome to Lorne's Log. My name is Lorne Alexander, a freshman at Slippery Rock University, majoring in Sport Management. Thi...
-
This past weekend, the NFL hosted the 2018 NFL Draft at AT&T stadium. The Steelers, had pick number 28 since they made it to the playoff...
No comments:
Post a Comment