Monday, May 7, 2018

Win or Go Home

Well ladies and gentlemen tonight is the night. Tonight we’ll know the fate of the Penguins in their series against the Capitals. Will they force a game 7 or will they get knocked out by the team they’ve always been victorious over? I believe that the Pens will lose this matchup and get bounced out of round 2 as I feel that the Caps have outperformed in almost every game. I’ve said this before and I’ll restate it right here again, it is extremely hard to 3-peat in any league and I don’t think that the Pens can do it this time. They have had two short offseasons because they have been Stanley Cup Champs and I honestly believe that they will be gassed during this game. In the end it’s up for the two teams to decide who wants it more.

1 comment:

What the Lakers Should Do

The Los Angeles Lakers have the opportunity to sign two superstars during the offseason but I don’t know if that’s in their best interest. T...